Apr 29, 2010

Knuckling Down, the "R" and a New Dance Number

Editing makes me feel like I'm in a constant struggle, always swimming up stream. I've run into no major snags. It just takes time. After all, this is the pass I'm supposed to get it right. It's faster than writing from scratch, but not as fast as I planned. I am still determined to get the first novel done by end of June. I go off to meet with my family then and it'd be a nice break between novels.

I keep the blinders on. One chunk, one section at a time.

It's been pouring R this week. What is that? On the plus side, they're still using my name and several said they'd love to see something else. Not a yes, but it's positive. I keep moving in the right direction. I sent a bunch of subs to the big guys, so I was expecting it. My intention was to put myself on the radar. Mission accomplished.

I'm not really dancing, but I have a new story trailer [video] done: http://mpaxauthor.com/biblio.php?storyid=28



Video Genius, Kimberly Nicole - http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/trunevar/ - did another spectacular job. She rocks.

Back to editing ...