Apr 7, 2010

Sci-Fi on TV 07.04.10

Caught Fringe for the first time last Thursday. It was enjoyable. Will give it another go this week.

Lost was good despite the lack of Sawyer on screen lately. Looking forward to seeing how they end it. Desmond without Penny? It was an alternate universe indeed. Interesting.

Stargate Universe started off very nicely. Aliens. A space battle. Excellent. Let's have more of that sort of thing. We've been deprived of space battles since BSG went off the air. So, keep up the good work SGU.

I watched the first 15 minutes of V. It looked good. I just really don't like watching TV after 10, so that was all I could handle.

So do you have a favorite all-time show? Character?

I still love to watch the Kirk. That series seems to be timeless. Currently, I'm jonesing for more Torchwood. However, I still mourn Firefly. I loved that one. Miss it still. In it is my all-time favorite character, Jayne Cobb. I love me some Jayne. He was fab. I watch Chuck just because Adam Baldwin is in it. No other reason. Every now and then there is a glimmer of Jayne. Ah, I miss him. He was bad. He was crude, and yet he sometimes did the right thing. He was certainly fun to watch.



Jayne: "Testing, testing. Captain, can you hear me?"
Mal: "I'm standing right here."
Jayne: "You're coming through good and loud."
Mal: " 'Cause I'm standing right here."